Greatest benefit impact happens with an ongoing, regular massage program.
- Unwinds tight, tensed muscles creating instant, deep relaxation.
- For pain relief with issues associated with tight musculature.
- Dilates blood vessels to improve circulation, oxygenation and nutrition of tissues;
increases red blood cell populations, especially in anema cases.
- Detoxifies the body as a "mechanical body cleanser" by pushing along
lymphatic fluids, speeding up the elimination of toxic debris and wastes.
- Helps overcome muscle fatique associated with strenuous exercise.
- Addresses issues of cramping and spasms.
- Improve range of motion with remediation of low-back pain and stiffness.
- Improves muscle tone; postpones or prevents muscle atrophy that results
from prolonged inactivity caused by illness, injury, age or sedentary lifestyle.
- Has a sedative or stimulating effect on the nervous system,
depending on massage style, per your wishes.
- Can assist in weight loss by breaking down stored fat for processing
by the body (done in conjunction with healthy diet and exercise).
- Transverse technique separates muscle fibers, undoing adhesions
and scar tissues.
- Stimulates and increases healing (increased lymphatic flow bolsters the immune system).
- Lessens inflammation, swelling and pain in joints.
- Lessens the need for many medications.
- Endorphin release for natural pain relief.
- Increased energy.
- Better concentration.
- Also increases mobility in joints.
- Relieves migraine headache pain.
- Improved sleeping patterns, waking feeling rested, content and healthy. Also helps those with sleep disorders get the rest they need.
- Assists in proper structural alignment and function of spine and joint areas.
- Stimulates body pressure points for health, strength and wellbeing.
- Creates a peaceful trance state, emotional balance and happiness -
reduces depression and anxiety.
- Facilitates ease of labor and reduces duration of hospital stays.
- Optimizes skin health.
- Nurtures and pampers you.
- Integrates body, mind and spirit.